Leave it to the Pros - The Importance of Hair and Makeup Artistry for Feminine Portraiture | Washington DC's Premier Glamour and Boudoir Studio
During the last several years, I have had the honor of working with many many women. Women who want to feel beautiful, who want a special memory, who want have a one-of-a-kind experience.
This is why our professional stylist is included with every session at the studio.
Here's why I feel it's essential in giving you the ultimate portrait experience:
- A professional stylist will likely have experience working with the media,whether it's a photographer, a news station or for a television spot. They understand the application process that looks best for the photographic medium for which they are creating your look.
- Stylists are trained in contouring the face. They make stronger lines on your face appear softer, and add more definition where you need it while minimizing and slimming fuller parts of the face.
- Stylists have eyes on the back of your head. Sounds like something from American Horror Story, but they literally can see the back of your head--and reach it!. Rest your arms and let our trusted team do the work.
- A stylist has an ARSENAL of products that most of us just won't have. I never even heard of Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion until my stylist used it on me...I promptly bought a bottle because it was incredible. They'll have far more in their bag of tricks to help you achieve your perfect look.
- Just glamour for the sake of glamour. Who wouldn't want someone to pamper them and transform them into a thing of beauty. Stylists give you the freedom to be daring, bold, and unleash your inner goddess. Make plans the evening of your shoot, go out with the girls for a night in DC, schedule that romantic dinner with your partner you've been meaning to get on the books. You are going to look and feel incredible. Show it off. We give you permission.
If you'd like to hear more about the experience at our studio, we'd love to chat with you about it. Give us a call at 571-379-6491 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay gorgeous my friends,
Danielle + DTP Team