Semi-Annual Headshot Marathon
June 12, 2016 Only
LinkedIn Profile Views and Headshots
How do I know a Headshot Marathon is the right for me?
- Has it been over two years since you've updated your professional headshot, then YES the marathon is the perfect way to refresh your image and keep you personal brand current.
- Are you a realtor, own a small business, head up a fitness coaching biz, or need to update your LinkedIn and other social profiles, then YES our marathon will provide you with approachable images that translate into customer trust.
- Are you tired of stale corporate photos with forced smiles and unflattering poses, then YES our headshots are your answer to reflecting today's DC professional women.
- I need my headshots immediately. Hmm, then probably you'd be best suited to book one of our signature headshot sessions, the marathon is a one day only event held on Sunday, June 12 by appointment only. Please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to book another date.
Our Team is Ready to Help
- Our hair and makeup team has you covered. Carolyn Thombs our principal makeup artist works with you hand in hand to ensure a polished look that not only translates to your business, but also to the camera.
- Professional posing for every body type. Danielle is trained in posing women's bodies. Over the years, Danielle has posed hundreds of beautiful women just like you. She is committed to making you look and feel your best, all while providing you the best headshot of your professional career.
- Styling coaching and 1-on-1 consultation. On your Skype consultation, you and Danielle will discuss the perfect wardrobe choices to flatter your brand and flatter your figure. Most importantly, she'll lead you through the headshot "Do's" and "Don'ts"
What's Included in the Headshot Marathon?
- PRE-SESSION SKYPE CONSULTATION with DANIELLE
- PROFESSIONAL HAIR AND MAKEUP STYLING with CAROLYN
- SESSION TIME WITH DANIELLE & MULTIPLE WARDROBE CHANGES
- LIGHT & HEALTHY REFRESHMENTS
- 2 HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE
- $100 A LA CARTE CREDIT TOWARD ANY ADDITIONAL IMAGE FAVORITES
(A TYPICAL INVESTMENT OF $795)
SALE PRICE OF $495
Q. When will I get to see my photographs?
A. You will sit down with Danielle about 2 weeks or less after your session to select the perfect images.
Q. I really hate the camera and I feel like the camera hates me back. How do you help me be photogenic?
A. Danielle has been studying posing and the female form with some of the greats in the photography industry. She understands correct proportion in camera as well as proper lighting techniques to help you look your best. She is an expert at helping you relax and coaching for the best expression to help you look approachable, natural and feminine.
Q. I had a bad experience with a makeup artist before, how is Carolyn different?
Carolyn listens and carefully weighs your needs, the two of you will collaborate on your professional needs. Carolyn works with only the highest quality makeup lines, and she is an amazing teacher too! Most clients walk away with new aesthetic tricks up their sleeve for their day-to-day makeup at the office or transitioning to a night out on the town. Above all, Carolyn is committed to getting you looking your best and building your look gradually.
About Your Photographer
Danielle is a contemporary feminine portrait photographer specializing in modern glamour and boudoir photography. Danielle is a daughter, wife, mother and businesswoman.
She believes that every woman deserves a portrait that reflects what others already see...
Beauty. Confidence. Strength.
Danielle will personally style your shoot and create custom imagery for you to treasure for a lifetime.
Danielle is an elite member of Boudoir International, a distinguished member of the Association for International Boudoir Photographers, a member of the Professional Photographers of Association of America (PPA) and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).